Sunday, January 10, 2010

Camp reflections

What are the three main points (or more) that you had learnt from all the activities?
I have learnt that when we work as a team we must communicate with each other well. Also, I have learnt that IMPOSSIBLE is NOTHING, and that when the time comes we should not think too much and JUST do IT.
How can all this pointers be of help to you?
I guess it raises my confidence level for me to do things, to stretch beyond my potential.
If you were to have another chance to try all the activities, which one will you choose? Why?
I would choose the rock wall again because I did not go very high the first time.
If there is one thing you would like to change about yourself, what would it be?
I want my voice to finish breaking faster so I can sing or shout in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment